Steep’t makes it easy to be a mixologist, but staying at home has brought out our inner chef. These bar snacks pair perfectly with our cocktails and will make you the envy of your (virtual) happy hour.
P.S. if yours rolls up before 5pm, we’re with you. Steep’t is a tea bag after all, right?
To pair with our spicy margarita:
Steep’t combines the familiar taste of the classic margarita with a nice kick. It’s both refreshing and has a spicy warmth - perfect for chilly Spring evenings. Try pairing your drink with these zesty chicken nachos; the combination of citrusy tang and gooey melted cheese make for an intoxicatingly aromatic segue into summer.
Zesty Chicken Nachos
- Season chicken with chili powder, tajin, and a squeeze of lime juice
- Cook in hot pan with olive oil, add more lime juice, paprika, cumin, and a pinch of cayenne as needed
- Preheat the oven to 425º, and on a plate of tortilla chips, add cheese (we recommend a blend of monterey jack and cheddar) and bake for 5 min
- Scatter with avocado, green onion, tomato, and jalapeño. Repeat layering as needed.
- Drizzle with sour cream.
To pair with our old fashioned:
Is there a better way to cap off the workday than with a perfectly balanced old fashioned? Nope. For all you non-whiskey drinkers, it’s a matter of time before you agree.
Enjoy it with a savory snack that will bring out both the bitterness and delicate sweetness of the cocktail. It will have you coming back for seconds, thirds,….again, we don’t judge.
Maple Bacon Crack
- Cook bacon on a skillet for 6 minutes. Set aside, try not to eat.
- Roll crescent rolls into a single sheet on parchment paper. Poke with a fork all over the sheet.
- Drizzle maple syrup and brown sugar onto the sheet, then add bacon on top and do the same.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, turn on the oven light every 5 because you can’t wait.
- Slice and serve!